FUJUFILM CAMERA REPAIR CENTER
Southern Photo Technical Service is your exclusive Fuji Film USA, Camera Repair Center, providing all warranty and non-warranty repair services for all Fuji Cameras.
Customers must submit a copy of the dated sales slip as proof of purchase for all warranty repair claims.
A written repair estimate will be provided for all non-warranty repairs, before repairs are made. All major credit cards are accepted.
PACKING AND SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Please print out and submit a Repair Form with your shipment. If at all possible, please use a street address for your return address. Using a “P.O. Box” may delay the return of your repaired/serviced Fuji product.
2. If possible include sample negatives or prints demonstrating the problem. Only send accessories that are directly related to the repair. These will be returned to you.
3. To avoid damage during transit, pack your unit securely in the proper size container with shock-absorbing material. Place camera in plastic bag or surround with bubble wrap if possible.
4. Products may be shipped via UPS, Federal Express, US Postal Service or any other carrier. Insure all shipments. Fujifilm is not responsible for shipping charges. Keep a record of the tracking number and product serial number in the event you must trace the package. Fujifilm/Southern Photo Technical Service will not assume responsibility for loss and/or damage during transit.
5. All Consumer Film Cameras should be shipped directly to the following Fujifilm authorized service center:
Southern Photo Technical Service
Attn: Fujifilm Repair Department
37 NE 167TH STREET
N. Miami Beach, FL 33162
Toll-free Phone: 1-866-787-4349